We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer and API genius to…
- Leverage technology and data to connect people and make the world a better place
- Work in fast-paced technology company delivering a great product for a good cause
- Get into “the zone” and have fun writing well-crafted code on a daily basis
- Use bleeding-edge technology to deliver cutting-edge solutions
- Work with other awesome developers as a supportive member of a diverse team
- Surf the waves of startup with a sense of humor and a smile
- Bring happiness, dedication, and transparency to work every day
- Have a hobby, what do you do for fun?
Essential Job Responsibilities for the Software Engineer
- Collaborate with CEO, fellow developers, client success and application consultants to define and deliver innovative data solutions
- Develop and own key microservices (some existing, many new) of an enterprise-class Cloud SaaS web app platform with a nearly 100% Python backend
- Work with third party APIs
- Deploy via a Continuous Integration/Delivery system with automated tests
- Contribute to an innovative, accountable, and positive engineering culture
- Experienced Pythonista passionate about innovation and coding.
- 3-5 years experience developing software, 1-3 years developing Python-based SaaS products
- Experience with Github, Bitbucket or similar cloud SCM.
- You love cloud technologies and have delivered cloud-based solutions.
- You dive into the data and know how to drive a database to put in and get out what’s needed.
- Experience with CI/CD processes.
- You always finish what you start.
- You are self-motivated and love learning new technology.
- You communicate with humans as well as machines.
- Be a whiz at developing and supporting RESTFul web services.
- All-for-one and one-for-all team mentality, demonstrating good judgment and a sense of humor.
- Support and treat all members of a diverse team with respect and integrity.
- Participate in daily stand-ups.
- Be kind.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org