We are looking for an Identity and DevOps Engineer to….
- Leverage technology and data to connect people and make the world a better place
- Work in fast-paced technology company delivering a great product for a good cause
- Get into “the zone” and have fun writing well-crafted code on a daily basis
- Use bleeding-edge technology to deliver cutting-edge solutions
- Work with other awesome developers as a supportive member of a diverse team
- Surf the waves of startup with a sense of humor and a smile
- Bring happiness, dedication, and transparency to work every day
- Have a hobby, what do you do for fun?
Essential Job Responsibilities of the Identity and DevOps Engineer
- Collaborate with CEO, fellow developers, client success and application consultants to define and deliver innovative solutions for identity management and authorization (IAM)
- Develop and own identity provider features and integrations (some existing, many new) of an enterprise-class Cloud SaaS web app platform with a nearly 100% Python backend
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of identity integrations, operating as both an identity provider and a service provider, using SAML2, Shibboleth, OpenID, OAuth
- Serve as the primary admin for InCommon Federation membership and ensure metadata adheres to best practices for InCommon
- Work with third party APIs
- Deploy via a Continuous Integration/Delivery system with automated tests
- Contribute to an innovative, accountable, and positive engineering culture
- Experience with identity integrations using OAuth2, SAML2, OpenID, and/or use of SaaS identity solutions such as Auth0, Gigya and/or Okta.
- Experience in container operations management using Kubernetes and/or Docker.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (TravisCI) experience.
- Bash scripting. Experience with Linux command line and writing shell scripts.
- 3-5 years experience developing software, 1-3 years in identity access management
- Experience with Github, Bitbucket or similar cloud SCM.
- Knowledge of with secure communication protocols (TLS, SSH, SFTP, etc.).
- You love cloud technologies and have delivered cloud-based solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org